Fundraiser for Doc
Show Your Support by Donating
Doug “Doc” Stevenson was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer in March 2022, and continues to go through treatment today.
Doc has spent much of his adult life dedicating his time to basketball in Nebraska. Through many years of officiating high school basketball, including 11 state tournament appearances, and coaching both high school and youth teams, Doc’s contributions to the sport and to young athletes are countless.
The accomplishment of which he is most proud is the development of the GICC Youth Basketball Program, which he has run for the past 15 years. Through coaching these aspiring players, Doc has positively impacted so many young lives.
We would like to show Doc how much he is loved and appreciated by helping to ease some of the financial burden of his cancer treatment.
- Text the word DONATE to 844-315-3133
- Open the link sent back to you on your phone
- Select NEBRASKA
- Select HEARTLAND HOOPS CLASSIC
- Select HEARTLAND HOOPS CLASSIC CANCER FUNDRAISER
- Student 1st & Last Name DOC STEVENSON
- Select or Enter Custom Amount
- Complete Billing Information & Enter Credit Card Number to Complete Donation